using integrated strategies
"Systemic" Team Coaching is an integrated approach of coaching each team as a "whole". It is not the same as individual coaching of each executive team member in a group setting.
A "systemic" team coaching approach is centered on the team as a cohesive system whose performance and results totally depend on the interactive operational responsibility of all of its members functioning as an executive unit.
“Systemic" team coaching
- supports your organization to prepare and follow up with your major transitions, change of senior executives, mergers, acquisitions, and other organizational transformations.
- is a practical action-oriented learning process centered on developing your organization's operational results.
- develops organization culture that favors innovation, initiative, responsibility and accountability.
- creates awareness and collective sense for quality and ethics.
- leverages team strengths and reveals learning and growth opportunities enabling a more productive team dynamic.
team coaching through...
- using a series of interactions; either off-site,
at the office, webcasts or teleconferences.
- shifting everyday meetings from ‘have to’ inefficiencies to the catalyst and power of
your organization, modeling leadership and team behavior focused on success
- developing a culture focused on results through integration of high performance and powerful action, mindful and authentic interfaces between divisions, departments, teams and people.
- creating consensual leadership throughout