Willpower is the practice of mental and emotional self-mastery with the goal to effectively regulate our internal realities in times of stress and performance pressure.
By applying a pragmatic crossover technique of contemplative psychology and behavioral awareness training, we dismantle undercurrents of anxiety, frustration, the need for power plays or feelings of dis-empowerment -- and restore the mind to its natural state of brightness and clarity.
As we learn to cultivate our inner resources of self-regulation and balance, we release the dependency on outer conditions to do the work for us. Our sense of purpose rises to a peak and we gain new perspectives on what it means to embrace the freedom to think, feel, lead and act from a place of deep inner balance and authenticity.
- Gain practical understanding of your mind’s
ability to increase empathy, insight and
balance in challenging situations
- Enhance your ability to regulate and control your attention, emotions and conflict-resilience
- Confront self-defeating habits that diminish your sense of influence and achievement
- Empower relationships and collaboration by understanding and working with inter-subjectivity
Has dissatisfaction become a way of life, sweetened only by the promise of happiness or success that will be yours at some future time?
Then join us for this provocative training that merges evolutionary neuro-psychology, contemplative science and the new school of thought leadership to develop the mindset of self-directed happiness.
The training aims to strengthen inner resources for emotional self-mastery, optimize positive performance and guide individuals, teams and organizations towards greater levels of empowered living.
This is for you if you want to advance our personal and professional development and well-being, are a high achiever who wishes to excel without the collateral damage of diminished relationships and burnout or are a forward-thinking leader interested in breaking patterns of stress, low levels of engagement and ineffective communication practices in your work environment.
- Gain practical understanding of your mind’s potential to increase empathy, insight and balance, especially in challenging situations
- Enhance your ability to regulate and control your attention and emotions
- Confront self-defeating habits that diminish your sense of happiness
- Empower relationships by understanding
and working with inter-subjectivity
- Develop an expanded sense of self
- Create the inner resources for living a fuller
life of authentic vision and purpose